Pilots, flight department managers, compensation specialists, and aspiring aviators will value our unique analysis of the salary, benefits, and work life of pilots employed in the business aviation sector.
This 15th edition of our report provides valuable compensation and work life information found only in our Survey.
It covers Part 91 and 135 pilots employed by:
- Public corporations
- Private companies
- High net worth individuals and families
- Aircraft management companies
- Charter companies
- Fractional aircraft programs
- Government agencies
Salaries are analyzed by:
- Aircraft class
- Employer type
- Type flight operations
- Aircraft type
- ...and many more categories!
Additional information includes:
- Benefits received
- Cash bonuses
- Hours flown
- Work schedule
- Frequency of Ancillary Duties
- Years in Current Job
- ...and many more job related topics!
The Survey is available for purchase in PDF format by email ($35).
Orders will be processed within 24 hours!